Australian visas update – August 2022
The states & territories have been provided some of 2022-23 visa allocations and are opening up nomination for the following visas:
- Skilled – Nominated (Subclass 190)
- Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) (Subclass 491)
- Business Innovation and Investment Program (BIIP) (Subclass 188)
As a consequence a number of state/territory governments have either released their nomination requirements, or will do so very soon.
For further information for each state/territory please check our blog in the coming days & weeks, or get in Contact.
- Office: +44 (0)800772 0570
- Mobile: + 44 (0)7710 649194
- Email: email@example.com