The NSW Department of Industry have updated their Skilled Occupation Lists (SOL) effective immediately (25th September, 2017). This update includes both the addition and removal of some occupations.
Applicants seeking to nominated by NSW for a Skilled Nominated (Subclass 190) visa or Skilled Regional (Provisional) (Subclass 489) visa will need to have an occupation on their skilled occupations lists.
Some of these occupations are able to be nominated under both visa programs, whilst many are also listed for nomination in specific regions of NSW for the Subclass 489 visa.
- Chemical Engineer (233111)
- Electronics Engineer (233411)
- Industrial Engineer (233511)
- Production or Plant Engineer (233513)
- ICT Security Specialist (262112)
- Architectural Draftsperson (312111)
- Stonemason (331112)
- Occupational Health & Safety Adviser (251312)
- Cardiothoracic Surgeon (253512)
- Neurosurgeon (252513)
The full list of occupations can be found here – Skilled Occupations (2017-18).
If you would like to discuss your options for a NSW nominated visa – whether you would be eligible for the Subclass 190 or 489 visa. then please Contact Us.