We will undertake an initial assessment of your circumstances and visa options for NO CHARGE. To undertake this assessment please get in contact.
If your circumstances are straight forward we will advise you. If we can assist you we will provide details of your options and our fees.
Where your options aren’t straight forward, or research needs to be undertaken, it may be beneficial for you to have an in-depth conversation about your circumstances and your eligibility.
At this point we will advise that you book a consultation Phone call, Skype, FaceTime or an person meeting with us. A fee is payable for the consultation.
During the consultation we will:
- Ask for details about you, and your family.
- Determine what your knowledge of the visa process is
- Outline the visa process and what is involved
- Detail how your circumstances relate to the the visa process
- Outline any risks involved in applying for a visa
- Advise you of your visa options
- Advise you of how we can assist and the fees for our services
- Answer any questions that you have
Preparing for an assessment or consultation
The assessment and consultation is an important part of the migration process. In order to provide you with the correct immigration advice it is essential that you provide accurate information to us about your personal circumstances.
Please review the information detailed in our Services pages to see what the high level criteria is for the visa program you are interested in.
The cost of consultation:
- £60 for 30 minutes – Phone, Skype or FaceTime only
- £100 for 60 minutes – Phone, Skype, FaceTime or Face to Face
Payment can be made by: Bank Transfer, Debit/Credit Card, Money Order or Banker’s Draft. If you engage our services, the consultation payment will be deducted from our final fees.
Want to know more?
If you want an assessment, or to discuss or arrange a consultation please get in touch.
Phone: + 44 (0)7710 649 194
Contact Us: Please send your general enquiry using the button below.